Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pearl Chang Wen Xin 1N1


Product and Presentation

Taste:The sushi rice have not enough vinger but the taste was yummy. And was also spicy because it have wasbi.

Favour:The favour was great as there is prawn, salmon and cucumber.

Colour:The colour was green, orange, dark green and white.

Presentation:The sushi was place on the plate. On the plate was nine sushi and a little bit of wasbi.

Organisation and Management:
I think that my presentation was not good enough and I think I should put in more effort in my cooking and my presentation. And I think if i have another chance, I will surely do the best of my ability. The food was great but there was not enough vinger in the rice so therefore the rice was not nice but the prawn was the best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment