Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chicken Burger



I found that the taste of the chicken burger is quite bland. The taste is quite bland because we did not mix the patties well and we did not spread the mayonnise equally. But I still think that the chicken burger that we made is delicious as it is our hardwork.



My partner took the ingredients while I rinse the utencils. After my partner have finished taking all the ingredients, I began mixing the ingredients until it formed into a chicken patty. We had to make to chicken patties so I mixed all the ingredients until it formed into two chicken patties. My partner was so scared to mix the chicken patties so I told her that after you mix the two chicken patties you can wash your hands. But she still refused to mix the chicken patties. So I mix the ingredients until it formed into two chicken patties. After I finished mixing, my partner ready the frying pan and fried the chicken patties.



After we finished cooking, we tried to decorate the chicken burger as beautifully as possible. In the end, we managed to successfully finished decorating the chicken burger nicely and it looked very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment