Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sheperds pie.



All About Our Food:

Our food taste quite good. We think that the dish needs a pinch of salt and a bit of spice.

We also think that we need to work faster and decorate the dish in a special way that people would want to taste it. We should not on the fire big as the food will cook faster and it will be burnt.


Our Strength:

We did not quarrel with each other and we work well as a team even though the food turns out to be a little bit tasteless. We are happy with what we have done on that day. Our opinion is that we need to be more alert about the time we used. We cooperate with each other quite well. We are happy the way it is.


Our Weakness:

Katheeja's weakness is that she doesn't know when the potatoes were boiled. She said that we need to turn the fire on bigger. Another weakness is that she doesn't know how to mash the potatoes.


My weakness is that I don't know to how to on the fire gas. I really thank Katheeja for telling me the way to on it. My another weakness is that I don't know how to break an egg. I think that Katheeja really master her cooking. We think that we are thankful to have each other as a partners and we think that we have our own pontential to cook. To be honest, the dish we made taste awful. I dislike it a little bit..


Our Opinion:

We think we really did our best in cooking that shepherds pie.


My partner is Katheeja and I am Liana.

No comments:

Post a Comment